About 98% of the Earth’s fresh water is groundwater. The other 2% of the Earth’s fresh water rmakes up all of the rivers, lake, reservoirs and streams, known as surface water. The diagram above shows the distribution of the major part of the Earth’s water inventory.A couple of important forms of water are present as very small percentages of the total.

Also contributing to the voyage, participating in research, and giving presentations aboard the vessel are Celine Cousteau, Dan and Keith Malloy, champion surfers and filmmakers; Kimi Werner, champion spearfisher and freediver; Mark Cunningham, legendary body boarder and subject of the Malloy brothers’ film Come Hell or High Water, which was screened at The Island School to students who participated in a 5 Gyres produced Youth Summit on plastic pollution. Students shared their own research projects including a study of plastic pollution chemical impacts on fish flesh in the Bahamas. The amount, more than 5 Trillion Plastic Pieces weighing over 250,000 Tons afloat at sea, is surprising because subtracting the amount of plastic that is recycled, landfilled and burned leaves a huge amount of plastic unaccounted for by the global estimate in our ocean’s surface waters.

celine outlet He died at the hospital.His passenger has been identified as 17 year old Airshaan D. Warren, of Nitro, according to OHP.Investigators say due to the speed, when Davis tried to get on the 17th Street Bridge ramp, the vehicle went off the left side of the road, hitting an embankment. It then went airborne, hitting a utility pole and landing in a wooded area off the south edge of State Route 7.Kimoni C.

Some estimates put it at $37 billion a year, on track with the entire American sports industry or all the art sold anywhere on Earth. The inevitable Godfather reboot should realistically be about the black market Old Navy industry.”I know you charged me 50 percent for those slacks, Fredo. You broke my heart.”Mall Security Is Not (Entirely) A JokeMall security can’t arrest you, but that doesn’t mean you can just stroll away from them while tossing out derogatory Paul Blart quotes.

HomeNewsUK NewsNeighbours from hellOwners of giant rat infested garden piled high with rubbish and bin bags branded ‘filthiest in Britain’The garden has been stuffed with eight foot piles of rubble, mountains of bin bags, stacks of broken children’s toys and other junk Share13:43, 2 JUN 2015Rat infested: The garden in Oldham, Greater Manchester, has seen eight foot piles of rubble dumped (Photo: Mercury Press) ShareGet daily updates directly to your inbox+ SubscribeThank you for subscribing!Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid EmailNuisance neighbours whose rat infested garden has been piled high with junk for five years have been branded the filthiest in Britain.The garden has been over filled with eight foot piles of rubble, mountains of bin bags, stacks of broken children’s toys, hoarded climbing frames and other assorted junk over the years.Neighbours have reported ‘foot long’ rats raiding the trash, which have since been spotted in nearby gardens. Many have even stopped their children playing out over safety fears.Despite the house in Hollins, Oldham, in Greater Manchester, being reported ‘countless’ times as a health hazard, noise nuisance and for its unsightly appearance, the garden has yet to be properly cleared.Neighbour Kathleen Pickering, 72, said: “I’m sick of the way they keep the place, it’s absolutely disgusting.(Photo: Mercury Press)”I have no idea how anyone can live there in that. Huge rats are regularly seen there and now they’ve been spotted in my garden and other nearby houses.”I have very young grandchildren who I’ve had to stop playing out as I don’t want them playing where these big rats have been spotted it’s just not safe for them.”Kathleen described occasions when more than 12 bicycles were abandoned in heaps around the garden.Kathleen, who has seven grandchildren, said: “We’re embarrassed when friends or family come round.